WGAMES is a well-funded, social gaming company based in the heart of downtown Toronto. We develop high-end mobile games that will be distributed globally. We are seeking an experienced and talented Sr. QA Engineer.
· Execute tool-assisted and manual testing within assigned areas.
· Document and maintain test coverage documents for assigned content.
· Assess testing requirements for new content, systems, and tools.
· Identify and escalate risks to quality, schedule and test coverage.
· Report on the status of game systems over the course of development.
· Creation of test products applicable to assigned areas.
· Assist in tracking, organizing, monitoring, communicating and reporting content and system issues for the project.
· Interact with and prioritize the testing needs of multiple teams.
· Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or a related technical field.
· 5+ years mobile apps QA Experience.
· Experience with mobile game! engines and systems an asset.
· Solid understanding of Agile development.
· Proven experience with JIRA and commonly used QA automation tools.
Nice to have:
· Experience with Angular, ReactJS or Unity.
· Use of containers in cloud environments (Google, AWS, Azure).
· Experience with test automation tools – Selenium, Appium, OpenCV, etc.
· Personalised meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals from our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
· Health benefits: Our employees are fully covered by health, dental and vision care. We have great benefits package and have you covered from day one.
· Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
· Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
· Fitness membership and many more perks.
· The company provides financial and legal support to relocate.