WGames, is a well-funded, social gaming company based in the heart of downtown Toronto. We develop high-end mobile games that will be distributed globally. We are seeking an experienced, talented Golang Software Engineer with strong RESTful API design and UNIX experience.
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for distributed applications.
- Backend API development.
A strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background.
- 5+ years of experience with backend development and complex systems.
- Have great practical knowledge of Golang (2+ years) and at least one other programming language.
- Good knowledge of HTTP, Caching and RESTful API design.
- Understanding what it takes to build highly available, horizontally scalable distributed systems.
- Value coding as your craft and understand that writing software is about solving technical problems – but equally important solutions must easily be maintained and understood by your peers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems.
- Experience using Continuous Integration.
- Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals by our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
- Health benefits: Our employees are fully covered by health, dental and vision care. We have a great benefits package and have you covered from day one.
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
- Fitness membership and many more perks.
- The company provides financial and legal support in relocating, work permit and Remote work available.