We are looking for extraordinary talent to join WGAMES. Working at WGAMES means working in a young, dynamic and rapidly changing environment with innovative people who love what they do.
Are you passionate about development? Do you have a positive work ethic and take ownership and responsibility for your work? If so, we would like to talk you and see if you share our core values: Passion, Ownership and Care, which influences our daily behaviours at WGAMES!
About the Job:
A typical morning at WGAMES starts with a breakfast followed by stand-ups for each team. Our work environment is a place where teamwork, continuous learning, feedback and innovative ideas and solutions are encouraged and where all our teams are challenged to create and learn at every opportunity.
As our new Elixir developer, you will be involved in all parts of the development cycle from idea to implementation and everything in between. We are passionate about Open Source and our services are primarily written in Elixir, Nodejs and Scala. We also utilize other cutting-edge technologies: Elastic, BigQuery and Mnesia. Our philosophy is use the best tool for the job to provide the optimal solution.
We set the bar high and our performance targets even higher. You will need to provide solutions for difficult problems in new, creative and even unexpected ways to be successful.
You will always be challenged and always learning, so you need to be deeply passionate about development and want to grow as a developer. Team collaboration is a must, so you need good communication skills and enjoy being part of a team. You must be able to take responsibility and deliver a great solution on-time.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
• 5+ years of experience in development of various complex systems
• You have a comprehensive understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle
• 2+ years of experience in Erlang and Elixir
• You have experience with Linux
• You have good English oral and written skills
• Personalised meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals by our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
• Health benefits: Our employees are fully covered by health, dental and vision care. We have a great benefits package and have you covered from day one.
• Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
• Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
• Fitness membership and many more perks.
• The company provides financial and legal support in relocating.