WGAMES, is a well-funded, social gaming company based in the heart of downtown Toronto. We develop high-end mobile games that will be distributed globally. We are seeking an experienced, talented Sr Unity developer with a strong software development foundation. Established in 2017 by President & CEO, Daniel Kajouie, the company’s headquarters operates in the heart of Downtown Toronto. WGAMES is equipped with unsurpassed facilities and world-class talent in art, design and software development paired with a seasoned leadership team in the mobile and social gaming industry.
- Design & implement game features.
- Coding, identification, and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity and C#.
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration: REST API, Sockets.
- Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation.
- In-depth knowledge of building and optimizing games for Mobile devices.
- Advanced Unity UI experience.
- Personalised meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals by our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks.
- Health benefits: Our employees are fully covered by health, dental and vision care. We have a great benefits package and have you covered from day one.
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained.
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
- Fitness membership and many more perks.
- The company provides financial and legal support in relocating, work permit (Fast Track program available)