WGAMES Inc. is a leading social and casual games company with an exciting new opportunity, perfect for someone looking to break into the industry and start growing their career! We are looking for a talented Copywriter and Community Manager to be part of our elite Marketing and Monetization team.
In this dynamic position, you will work closely with our Monetization, Marketing, Product, and Support departments to develop compelling copy for various creative projects. You will take part in the storytelling of our slots games and will be involved in the conception of new features in the game.
You will also be responsible for creating and delivering content to engage our users via all relevant channels (Directly inside the game, on our Facebook Fan Page, YouTube channel, emails, push notifications, and more).
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1-year experience in writing end-user facing marketing copy
- Passionate about crafting impactful, creative, and persuasive messaging
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail, tone, and grammar
- Native English speaker, proficient in current slang & customs
- Interested in mobile apps, gaming or social gaming
- Able to work efficiently, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A great teammate and collaborator; position requires interfacing with several different team members and colleagues
- Able to quickly develop an understanding of our audience and brand identity, then translate learnings into new communication strategies
- Positive thinking and “can do” approach
- Level 20 or higher in our game: Neverland Casino
- Experience in the gaming or casino industry
- Experience in managing social media campaigns
- Previous experience working and understanding of sales/monetization KPIs
- Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch in our WGAMES Cafe! Meals are cooked fresh by our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks;
- Health benefits: Healthfully covers our employees, dental and vision care. We have an excellent benefits package and have you covered from day one;
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained;
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team;
- Fitness membership and many more perks.