WGames, a leading Mobile Gaming company is looking to add a highly talented individual to work directly with Management and Key Stakeholders to take WGames to the next level. Established in 2017 by President & CEO, Daniel Kajouie, the company’s headquarters operates in the heart of Downtown Toronto. WGAMES is equipped with unsurpassed facilities and world-class talent in art, design and software development paired with a seasoned leadership team in the mobile and social gaming industry. We develop high-end mobile games that will be distributed globally. We are seeking an experienced, talented Audio Composer.
- Degree in music composition and/or sound design;
- Knowledge of common audio engines (FMOD, Wwise) is an asset;
- Familiarity with the concepts related to interactive music and the ability to apply them;
- Extensive knowledge of the technical constraints (memory, mixing, audio formats, audio compression, etc.) affecting music and sound in video games;
- Good understanding of current audio-quality standards;
- Familiarity with video game soundscapes;
- Professional experience composing music for mobile games is preferred.
- Create and understand a video game’s audio environment.
- Personalized meals: Enjoy your breakfast and lunch own personalized meals from our in-house Nutritionist & Chefs. We also have an endless supply of snacks and drinks;
- Health benefits: Healthfully covers our employees, dental and vision care. We have an excellent benefits package and have you covered from day one;
- Video games: Whether having lunch or on a break, we have a designated gaming lounge to keep you entertained;
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team;
- Fitness membership and many more perks.
Please provide us with examples of your work